Check out the list of the walks/runs coming to Fort Worth and happening virtually! Register, create a team, and/or donate to a cause today.
- September 1- October 31 Oktoberfest Run Und Ride – Let Run Project help you make your “stuck at home” Oktoberfest this virtual self-guided race. Run or ride the routes, stop into local restaurants, and make your own Oktoberfest experience in Fort Worth. The race benefits aa nonprofit of your choice DKMS, Bruce Wood Dance, SPCA of Texas, Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Animal Rescue Crusaders of North Texas, or Leukemia of Texas
- October 17 Step Up For Down Syndrome 5K – The Step Up for Down Syndrome 5K is an annual fundraising event for The Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas. This event supports individuals with Down Syndrome and their caregivers through education, outreach, support, engagement, the exchange of ideas and experiences, and social opportunities.
- October 24 Virtual Tour De Cure: North Texas – Join the movement to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes at Tour De Cure! Choose to ride, run, or walk at home! This event benefits the American Diabetes Association.
- October 29 Great Strides: Virtual Concert – Join the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for an evening of live music, an online silent auction, and more at the Virtual CF Concert Series presented by Swingle Collins & Associates and Quorum Software. Thursday, October 29th at 7:30 pm featuring Rhett Miller and friends.
- October 31 Virtual Walk to End Alzheimer’s – The world’s largest event that raises awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support, and research, has gone virtual. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
- November 14 Virtual JDRF One Walk – This fall, the Greater Fort Worth JDRF One Walk will take place! Although we will not be able to gather together in person, Walk will NOT change the commitment to finding a cure. From walking in your neighborhood park to virtually walking with friends and family around the world, your ability to “reimagine” One Walk this year is limitless. Register to participate in the first-ever JDRF National Walk Day to be held on November 1, 2020!
- November 8 Fort Worth Marathon – Mark your calendars now for the 14th Annual Fort Worth Marathon. Pick from the Marathon, 20 Mile, or Half Marathon race to participate in. The Marathon is an annual running event that raises funds to fight childhood obesity in the Tarrant County area and in the school systems.
For a full list of our events click here.